Monday, June 16, 2008

You sneaky thing.......

So have you ever not felt like you had to fart and you did something and one crept out?
That was me..... today!
I went into Paytons class to pick her up. The class was full of kids, three teachers, myself, and another parent.
I walk in to get my kid, pick her up and take a step back so the father of another child could get his kid while one teacher went and got Paytons report card for the day.
I cough (cause I really needed to clear my throat) and out of nowhere the loudest fart fell out from my butt! You know that feeling of everyone just heard it and so you try your best to cover it up? Yeah, well, there was none of that! It was obvious it came from me and not the father standing next to me. All I could do was smile! I was mortified....
The smile would not leave my face all the way out to the car. I put Payton in her carseat, get in on my side and start laughing so hard, I proceed to cry! Woody and Greta (we carpool to work) were asking what the hell I was laughing about. I regain myself and ask a simple question, "Have you ever accidentally farted in a place, and it was so loud it shook where you were at?" All they could reply with was "No, you didnt!!" And all I could do was laugh and say oh yes I did! We must have sit there laughing for 10 minutes over my stupidness!!
As I sit and write this, I still have that smile on my face. For the life of me, I cant figure out if the smile is due to utter embarrassment or that I am so very proud that something so loud snuck out!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haven't you read penguins blog?? girls don't fart, or burp, or poo, or pee. that's gross. it had to have been the guy next to you. LMAO!!1