Hannah (the 4 year old) has a bad habit of procrastinating. When it comes time to do something she likes to come up with a different reason on why she needs to do something else. Tonight topped it all!!
We sat down for dinner... she did not want to eat, so it was the usual "Hannah, eat your dinner" Hannah replies with "why" and "what happens if I dont?".
We keep patiently telling her that she must finish her dinner! She says "oh no" and runs toward the bathroom. We continue our conversation and eating. About 5 minutes later, we tell her to quit playing games and come out of the bathroom so that she can finish eating her dinner. She says "I can't I'm pooping!" I said you better pinch it off and get out here cause I know you aren't. She says "Well I am pooping and peeing and pooping and peeing" We laugh and tell her again to come and eat her dinner. She responds with a grunt and a sigh of relief. Then a little chuckle!
I really want to know where she comes up with these things! It isnt like we sit in there and do things like that!
So in the end, my quick witted child, pinched it off, and after telling her she would sit at the table all night, ate all her dinner!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I talk to you... in short snippets. You've reached a limbo that I am unsure of.
Plus you scare the crap outta me!
Post a Comment