may have come true.
I did not want the wish to happen as we assume it did!
Everyone knows my love for cats....
Many nights when our cat ran out the house and didnt want to come back in, I would say "I wish he would just find a new home"
Well, my friends, I believe my little Samson found a new home in the gut of a coyote!
Sad I know.....
He is usually standing at the back door as I open the blinds in the morning and today, he wasnt.
I..... yes I, drove the neighborhood trying to see if I saw any roadkill. I looked in the ditch where he frequents. And here it is 10:22pm and my cat, has not returned home. Today was a hot day too... and he always comes to check in!
Not today.....
He has either found himself a woman.... or was another animals lunch!
If he does come back in a few days, he will be grounded to the house for a while! LOL
I just have to come up with a plan to keep him in, since the way he gets out is the dog door.
hhhmmmmmm..... I just may think my feelings are actually hurt over this!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so sorry! It sucks even though you don't like something... you never really want something bad to happen to it.
Post a Comment