Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Playing Catch up

Where have I been since my last post, you ask?!
I am sure you dont care but humor me! :o)

So we put the house up for sale in anticipation to purchase a smaller house. With the way the economy is, I hate having a 2K mortgage payment, paying over two hundred in electricity and 130 in water each month! Woody and I came to grips and saw that we were living for the house more than we were living for the girls. I pay 650 every two weeks for daycare... I am broke... and I hate it!
Thus, our decision....

In the mean time, he has been looking towards new jobs... here and there! Just exploring what is out there. Nothing serious.... or so I thought. He should be presented with a job offer in Santa Fe sometime this week, possibly early next week. Either way, we know it is coming! The blow to my gut.... (Liz dont be calling Jeremy cause we dont know how this will pan out!) Woody will be on a plane first thing Monday morning heading out to Denver for a job interview. OK, I am like a kid on this.... Albuquerque is my home. My parents are here, my job is here and my friends are here. I dont want to go. He is the bread winner in the house though, Albuquerque, does not pay what he is really worth. (I guess it really pays to be a computer nerd!) Anyway, we will see what is meant to be. And NO this was not part of the plan to put the house up. Part of me hopes that the Santa Fe offer comes in too high for him to want to go anywhere else!

Let's see... I love love love my job! Absolutely loving it! I stay to myself and talk to all of 4 people! I must admit that I have already gone to my supervisor and informed him that I had a nice chat with a co-worker on the do's and don'ts of working with her. I politely let her know that I one day... will upset her, make her cry, and really piss her off. I informed her that I would not walk on egg shells around her. And upon telling the supervisor that... I saw that look, you know, the one that is like... G R E A T !!!! I let him know this was not something I would strive to do, but the possibility was there. LOL. Again, when I say I love my job, I mean it!! Everyone is nice... and again... believe it or not I do mind my own business. I have met alot of nice "new" people and actually strive to meet more!

Last weekend I helped a friend ring in her 30th birthday! It was boat loads of fun! We stayed at her party roughly 3 hours. In that time, I managed to suck down ... oh... at least 12 to 15 jello shots, 2 shots of Patron, and a shot of some Apple Korn shit. And guess what I was still standing and just a wee bit tipsy! LOL... Not even a hang over the next morning. From the sounds of it.... the best part of the party happened after we left! LOL

This weekend is July 4th weekend. We are having my in laws in town, my parents will be over and then another friend and her hubby will be over. I will begin making Jello Shots tomorrow evening in hopes that my mother in law will be cool enough to suck one or two down with me! LOL Lots of pictures to come!

Well I suppose I must close for now as I just turned into "Chunk" from the Goonies and spilled my guts on everything!

I will try to get away and post a very special post tomorrow! LOL Until then......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you'd died, but then I'd see you at work, so I know that's not the case.

I'm planning on moving to Denver sometime next year, this was decided months ago. Which means, you really are stalking me.

Brandy Acosta said...

You were supposed to call me and fill me in! I miss you! Denver is only 8 hours away and we like to go and shop! CALL ME!