Thursday, June 5, 2008

I am still here!

Well I am still here...
I have been on the lazy side lately. Well not lazy, busy!
Scott was in town... a blast! Loved every minute of the torture I went through while he was here!
I took off on Monday and promised the boss I'd work 4 10's... HOLY SHIT!! I dont understand how people do it and by the end of the week are still standing! I worked 12 hours today cause I took an hour lunch to go to Wizzy's good bye lunch... and I am exhausted.
While at lunch today the boss mentioned that I have been rather quiet since I went back to work there. I love how everyone notices that these days! LOL It is like a shocker to them.... but then later on towards the end of the night I got stuck on this price thingy I was doing and, well, lets just say the "old" Robin appeared for a brief second or two! LOL The boss was so excited that he got me all "frazzled" cause nothing has done it this far! It's ok, I worked past it and moved right along! I just was getting pissed at myself for not understanding what the hell I was supposed to be researching.
I really wish Liz was staying.. LOL.. not because I get her accounts, but because she is a really nice person once you get to know her. She is super funny too!
I really am glad I went back to work at Cardinal..
This week, I get home have time to eat put Payton down, shower, put Hannah down and go to bed! I cant wait till this week is over!
I know I forgot Wordless Wednesday.... maybe I will treat you to a picture over the weekend!
Right now.... I am off to smoke! Gotta love cigarettes! LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay so on the "old robin" vs "new robin" don't be afraid to let the "old robin" out if any of the reps give you crap because they're like kids. they test boundaries.