Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It worked!

SO the ultimate surprise went rather well.
My brother arrived with his family... safe and sound.
All the while, my mom and dad were supposed to be staying in El Paso for the night. My dad got her mad enough to say "FINE... we will just go home". While, my poor dad was being told off every minute of his 4 hour drive, my brother was waiting for them to get close enough for him to cart the entire family to surprise my mom! AND IT WORKED!!! She had no clue! LOL
Here was the phone call I received when she got home tonight:

Me: Hello
Mom: You son of a bitch! I cussed your dad out for 4 hours, got nothing to eat or drink, and had to take a poo really bad!
Me: Well.... I didnt want to ruin your surprise, but I am glad it worked. Did you get to take a poo though... cause you know nothing bugs like needing to take a poo when the driver wont pull over!
Mom: I can't believe you guys pulled this over on me!
Me: Mom, we pull alot over on you and to this day you still dont figure it out
Mom: I gotta go before your smart ass really does piss me off!
Me: I love you too Mom, and I will see you tomorrow... nighty night!
Mom: Bye ROBIN!!

ROFLMAO!

And we called to check in a while later and she mentioned that while she was doing all her complaining, my dad just looked over and said "Woman, dont make me back hand you!" LOL (For those who know my husband, this is where my dad got that comment from... and NO, it doesnt happen, in either house!) So my mom proceeds to tell my husband that my dad is spending a little too much time with him if my dad is picking up his verbage! LOL

I would say, that was a well planned surprise! Nothing makes me happier than seeing my mother that happy! I think I really know what a pig must feel like while rolling around in poo! :0)

No comments: