Friday, April 4, 2008

Hot or Not?

At work last night I saw my ex-husband (if thats what we want to call him). I have seen him here and there in the past and he likes to think we can sit down and chat. But I felt his eyeballs staring me down so I know he saw me. I looked at him for a second and thought (of course when he wasnt looking my way)..... how did I like him? What was it about him that was so attractive at the time? Why? And I went about my business.
Just got me thinking..... if a female can look at an ex and wonder what she ever saw in him, does a guy think the same or does he still think with his manly parts? I happen to think he looked so bad.... he was ugly to me. And I just wonder if he was so ugly because of what we went through. Is he ugly because I know he is an ass? So him knowing me.... am I ugly to him to, or am I still pretty in his eyes?
I dont really care what he thinks of me. He helped mold me into what I am today! I dont take anyones crap. And because of him I know what "love" is supposed to feel like! It might have taken a few wrongs.... but I got my Mr. Right now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that it goes both ways. I'm sure that there are still some men that think with the nether regions but for the most part, they think like a woman does. I know when I looked at my ex, I knew that I found him ugly because of what he did to me and no other reason...