OK so my bathroom has three windows in it. Two windows are in my closet, facing the houses across the street. And the other window faces the next door neighbors house.
Ok..... got it?! So I was in the shower today. I see the neighbor across the street in his back yard. He is older, maybe mid 60's. This is the type of neighbor that walks around in the summer with his socks up to his knees and just shorts on. Shirt... no where to be found.
Today I had a peep at something I never again want to see in my life. There in his own backyard, was my neighbor walking around in a button up shirt and his underwear!! I could handle it if his underwear were boxers! LOL
I am sure you are thinking he was in his backyard.... and he was. But please, when the houses around you are 2 story and looking down on your yard.... please put some pants on!!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment