So even though my Wordless Wednesday should not have an explaination, I feel one is owed!
As you all know I have been out on a Medical Leave of Abscence since January, just returning back to work this past week. Got 30 hours last week, 26 this week, 20 next week, and the following week, 12!! Do we see a trend here!?
When I left to start my LOA, I was getting a minimum of 26 hours a week because I am part time. To go back to 12 hours really asses me up! When I left all the CSS's had specific hours and days they could work. Seemed to work then. There were 7 CSS's to share hours... today there are 8 and no hours?! WTF?! I am so mad right now at this.
What I dont understand is how there are no hours. We are getting 4 hours a day. Even on the days that I am able to work 8 hours I am getting 4 hours.
If I am so knowledgeble and needed why do I get 12 hours?
So my plan of attack is this.... I speak with the manager above me to see if there are extra hours somewhere else. I apply outside the company and work two jobs. I hurry my ass up and go to school so I can get a higher paying job.
I will quit complaining now...... just because I have a diaper to change!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey I can't see your pictures.
I'm glad your mad it will motivate you to get your degree faster! Go NURSE ROBIN!
Post a Comment