So I learned how to identify when you have a problem with alcohol!
When you only have 29 dollars in your account and you buy a bunch of food and a six pack of beer. Your total is above the 29 dollars you have left, so what do you do? You put back, all but three of your ramen noodles to ensure you make your 29 dollar budget..... and.... get your beer!
Mister, you had not only customers, but employees such as myself in stiches as you left the store!
And while I am on the subject of alcohol.... speacial shout out to the man who I denied an alcohol sale to because he presented an expired ID. Love that you think I am a "bitch". Sorry, sir.... my fine is far worse than the fact that you couldnt go home and enjoy your gallon of vodka, that you were trying to buy! :0) Call me what you will....
And yes I know it is Wednesday and it is supposed to be wordless..... but I couldnt help... and dont have any photos worth posting today. Plus I am too lazy to go get my camera. But hey, there is always hope for next Wednesdays photo. Maybe hell will freeze over and my kid will start walking! :0)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment