So we all know how much I like being a stay at home mom of two kids!!
I decided I needed to get out of the house during the day. I reapplied at my former job, had an interview and accepted the position yesterday. I received all my documents that I needed to sign and fax back this morning and have done so.
Last night while laying in bed I thought to myself "Am I doing the right thing?" I have not left the youngest ones side to leave her in a daycare and wondered if I really should. Hannah really needs to get back into a daycare and school setting. She is driving me nuts!
Today I went and toured a school that I was so pleased with, I put the hold fee on them to hold their spots beginning in June. This school is just that.... a school. I was impressed and did not get any ill feelings while being there. The only what if type of thing I am facing is that, Payton MUST be walking by June 2nd or they will not have room for her until December.
Hannah is excited and will hopefully do good there! Payton... she is a mamas girl so I can only hope for good days!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It'll be okay. Payton will learn to walk and it will be awesome!
As a parent we come without hand books and no guarantees. We just try and do the best we can. I think you are doing the right thing, and if you need to call me on the way to work and bawl a bucket full....I'm here. I remember my first day back to work and leaving Joseph. Helk, I go to tears when Leon has him.
Post a Comment