Friday, March 28, 2008

Why I love Wal-mart

Some would wonder about me: Why I love working at Wal-mart?!
It isnt the pay.
It isnt the hours.
It isnt the job.
It is the people... people of all sorts. Pissed off, funny, old, young, happy, sad, sick, healthy, bitchy, stupid, smart... everyone shops at Wally world! And honestly if you read this, and dont shop there... you're missing HOURS of entertainment. Let me share last night with you.
My hours were 2:30 to 7. Oh boy was it a fun filled night! Hardly anyone in the store, but the ones in the store were all pissed off for one reason or another. I took complaints about the other supervisors that I thought were rather petty. I took them... and will give the girls hell later on down the road about it. I took a customer complaint about the way a door greeter moved the little hand held baskets. The paramedics were called cause yet another customer passed out. A sick little girl walked in the door and puked in the garbage can. We had the usual shoplifters and cops there. The cashiers all complained about hours. I had a customer yell at me because we couldnt cash a check for her. A customer told me (in front of the cashier) that he should get some thick glasses cause apparently he cant see shit. We even had the look-alikes in the store: Elvis was in the store with his massive beer gut all greased up with oil and no shirt. He did have his bedazzled jacket halfway buttoned up. We had the look-alike "Moe" from The Doodlebops in the store as well. And my biggest complaint of the night by myself was that I was farted on by a customer again!
And yet... I will put on my Wal-mart uniform tonight and go back for another night there at work! And this my friends is the reason why I love Wal-Mart~!
Oh and to the few happy shoppers out there! Thanks for not giving us any material to put on our blogs or tell our family and friends about! We appreciate you!! Happy Shopping!

No comments: