So... 7 weeks ago I have major surgery on "my butt" (different post below).
Today I can tell you I dont know what is different about me, but there is something different. Do I just not want drama.... am I getting older.... am I really a serious person?! All these questions have yet to be answered. I am trying to figure it out for myself. I can tell I pulled back from everyone. I keep to myself more than ever. Why?! No idea. No one did anything to me... it's just me. I had a few bosses at work comment that I did not go back to work with a sense of humor. Both my parents have said I am not myself. Again... not sure why!
I am a rather boring person these days, I gave up smoking Feb 4th when I had my surgery. And what went from drinking wine a couple times a week..... has dwindled down to maybe once a month and that is only cause we are hanging with friends. Even our hanging with friends doesnt happen much anymore.
Maybe it is that I was attached to my uterus and I was sad to see it go?! Just kidding... I dont know what it is about.... only time will tell if the same me will come back or if this person is who I am? I will get back to you on that one!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment