Sometimes I do realize that I am getting paybacks for the things I did to my parents as a child. Take for example my 4 year old. While she may look like her daddy... have same witty comments as her daddy, she very much has my attitude. So the combination will make the next 14 years a very hard one to live.
Here is her latest:
Last night we were sitting down to dinner. She was bothering Payton by pulling on her and talking to her with a high pitched voice and frankly irritating me as well. I told her to stop and eat her dinner. She looked at me and said "What happens if I dont" I said "Mommy will have to spank you" so immediately, straight faced, she looks at me and starts singing "Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer." I realize she does this to get herself out of trouble as I am sure she realizes that when she does it, it will get her out of trouble. Who can't help but laugh at that?!
I was cursed with 10 children just like me by my parents. One is enough. I dont want anymore! What am I gonna do if Payton turns out like this?! I really am sorry for the things I did to my parents when I was a kid!! Now.... please make it stop!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment