I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a very Happy Easter. I hope your little ones are eating as much candy as mine are! May you have a great day!
On a different note, earlier in the week I was released to go back to work on Monday. I gave the note to my boss, she originally scheduled me for April 5th. That is too far away!! I cant wait that long to start earning money again. We spoke again yesterday, and while I am still going back as a supervisor, I will help out in the store where I am needed. Tomorrow, I will be a cashier again..... we will see how long that lasts.
So while I will be back to work, you can bet on some funny stories about that again!
I must cut this short as it is 9am.... I have been up for 3 hours.... and I am thinking it is time to get myself in the shower and get ready for the day! Plus, I got me some really cute bermuda shorts that I want to sport today. :o) I plan on taking pictures of the kids... both Hannah and Payton will be wearing dresses.... and Lauren... she is going for the not so emo look by wearing a pair of bermuda shorts as well. Couldnt decide if she actually likes them, or if she thinks that wearing them will get us off her butt about being emo.
And before I start going off about emo kids.... I will end here! Happy Easter once again!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment