Saturday, August 16, 2008

Grrrrrr.....

I believe I have blogged about this before but here it goes again.
I am bugged and have to vent.
Anyone who knew me pre hysterectomy would know that I was high strung. I was a hand full. I told it like it was. In short, I was a bitch!
I got the hysterectomy not because I wanted to but because it was something that had to be done.
After 6 months, I am soooo not the person I was. I dont know.. sometimes I feel good about that and then there are times like tonight when I think it was a bad thing.
I let people walk all over me now, I am quiet, I am not social. I am mellow.
Its like in the past 3 or 4 months I have slowly opened my eyes to the way, I look at things. Prolly also helped that karma came back and bit me in the ass. I just really dont care anymore if I have friends or not. I dont care. I know that sounds bad, but I dont have time for bull shit. Those who are still in my life, know who they are and those who are not also knows it. But right now I feel like I try with certain things that just are not going anywhere. Why do I care?
Why do I feel like I am a totally different person? Why do I feel like I am the only one that sees the good in me these days?

No comments: