Friday, September 5, 2008

911 Call

My recent call to 911.... at 2 AM

Dispatcher: Sandoval Regional Dispatch, what number are you calling from
Me: um.... 859 - 7*** (cause we have vonage, we dont show up)
Dispatcher: what address are you calling from
Me *** Sugar Ridge Loop
Dispatcher: address of your emergency
Me: OMG.... *** SUgar Ridge Loop
Dispatcher: Whats your emergency
Me: This is not a prank call, there is a guy in a white t shirt stealing my neighbors trampoline
Dispatcher: a trampoline
Me: yeah, dumb right?! Could you hurry up and get someone out here, I would really like these guys taken down.
Dispatcher: I will stay on the line with you until officers arrive.
Me: Um... how long? They are working fast
Dispatcher: They are almost there. If the officer is looking at your house what neighbor?
Me: There is only one neighbor.. could they hurry?
Dispatcher: DO you see the vehicle?
Me: yes its a truck
Dispatcher: Can you tell the make and model?
Me: Its dark..... so No
Dispatcher: What color is the vehicle
Me: Again, its dark, so I am gonna go with... DARK?!
Dispatcher: OK my officers are coming up the street
Me: Oh crap
Dispatcher: Do you see my officers?
Me: No, they are leaving
Dispatcher: The officers are leaving?
Me: No the crooks are leaving
Dispatcher: They drove away?
Me: Yes, they are headed west on Sugar
Dispatcher: We have several units in the area, did you need to make contact with the officers?
Me: I need to smoke, so sure. I will meet them out front.
Dispatcher: Have a good night
Me: you too

I go outside to meet the officers and get this............. THE CROOKS DROVE BY!!!!!! LMAO!
So needless to say, they were caught with half a trampoline in the back of their truck.

I think the award for stupid criminal goes to these two... for getting away... and returning to the scene for the other half a trampoline!!!

2 comments:

Mr. J said...

LOL... that is priceless

Unknown said...

why didn't you post the story too?? luckily, i did it for you. now everyone can watch you laugh at the reporter! lol. proud of ya gladys!