Yesterday was my day to stay home with Hannah because she got strep at daycare.
I went out back to smoke a cigarette and managed to lock myself out.
Here was the conversation from the dog door:
Me: Hannah can you come downstairs
Hannah: NO
Me: Hannah can you give mommy the keys so she can get inside
Hannah: No thank you
So I start crawling in the dog door and she sees me and asks what I am doing, my response " well I locked myself out, and you wouldnt give me the keys to get in. Does that make you wish you would have helped now?" She looked at me and again shouted NO!!
This is why we love children!!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aren't we glad that we talk to our children as though they are adults? that way, we know where the attitudes came from when they pull stunts like this. lmao.
Post a Comment