Saturday, May 24, 2008

No longer a fart magnet!

So I mentioned before, I think, that I was leaving Wal-mart....
Yes that is right, I am no longer a fart magnet, and no longer the person that pissed off people happily tell off while I smile and nod!
I went back to my job of 5 years that I had before Payton was born....
I gotta say it hasnt been all that bad. I graduated training this week. The last two weeks that is what I have been doing.... training. That blows! But I am glad to be back there.
It seemed like I was a kid in elementary school, gone for the summer. Then the most popular kid came back to school type of feeling! Really not like that... but I have had quite a few run ins that were nice. It was nice to catch up with a few folks.
I learned though, that before I even went back that drama will always be there.... I now choose to talk to a few with deep thoughts, and talk in passing to a few and even just keep it job related with others. I am there to work, not really make friends. Most people remember me as a big ol bitch.... and I just might prefer it that way! :0)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Contrary to what the drama llama may say to anyone who will listen (which is very few people these days) I am very glad you're back and sad only that I'm leaving after a short time of getting to hang out with you. You'll do awesome in this position. Don't let any of my reps scare you. They're just big bullies some times.