Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busy, Busy Busy

I know lately I have no been posting like I have in the past, and I have a really good reason for it. I got a life again!! LOL
I quit the night job at Wal-mart and went back to the day job I had for 5 years before the baby was born. As a matter of fact I was thinking this morning..... that job has seen me get married and have 2 kids! I got married almost 6 years ago! All in all I am glad to be back in an enviroment that I like. Yesterday was my first day and it sort of felt like I was in school and gone for the summer. I got to see all the people that I have spent some time with over the years! It was nice. It is all so new again, so I will post next week to tell you I cant stand it again... LOL
Any way, lots of focusing on Lauren, my step daughter. Not too sure what her intentions were when she decided to come out here. Not too sure why she even came. It sure was easier without her here and it didnt cause the strain on my relationship like it does now (again!). I can honestly tell you I have really tried this time around to be a better step monster to her. But that isnt good enough for her. She looks up to her mother..... a woman that treats her like a sister rather than a friend. I do remember a time where Lauren told my husband and I, her mother "neglected and abused" her and her brother. I now think her mother has something on her that Lauren is worried will get back to us if she does not continue to kiss her ass. Anyway, Lauren is striving to be her mother!! sad......
Payton can walk.... but wont! She is the laziest thing I have ever seen! LOL She better get used to it because she starts daycare on June 2nd and HAS to walk all the time there!
That is my life over the past week in a nutshell. I must get my children ready for the day and get out the door to go to work!

No comments: