My husband is having an affair! Or maybe it is an addiction. Either way it's pissin me off! LOL
I go to work, and people ask what I did last night..... "oh I watched TV" they say "what did you watch" my response "My husband.... play xbox live!"
Pretty much every night that there is not something on TV that he wants to watch.... I am tortured with having to watch freaking xbox live! Bad........
Then today... I walk in the house approximately 30 minutes AFTER him..... can ya guess what he is doing?! Yup.... having an affair!
Guess when it really comes down to what else we would be doing..... it would be a whole lot of nothing. But seriously...... when does this shit become addicting, right?!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think it becomes addictive the second you take the xbox out of it's box. An invisible powder clouds up the air causing less oxygen to be inhaled and therefore less goes to the brain. This heightens the sensory part of the brain and blocks the defenses the body can put up against addiction. That's my theory. I would research it, but I'm too busy playing Guitar Hero.
OMG!! your stalker finally left a comment!!
so, i'm not sure about addiction but i do know for a scientific fact that the ability to play a video game, any video game, not specifically xbox, is ingrained in they chromosome that men selflessly donate. it lies dormant if the created child is a female. if the created child is a male, however, it becomes active and said male chld can play any video game made from birth. it's proven. ask my kid, oh wait, he's with penguin playing guitar hero.
Post a Comment