There was a email circulating about a gal who, in short, waxed her butt cheeks together while she was trying to wax her bikini area....... let me tell you my waxing story.....
One of my best friends cuts my hair and waxes my eye brows. Ok so she is a beautician!
Well I thought I would save her the hassle of waxing my furry critters on a monthly basis...
I am, what you would call an AVON lady, I have no shame in buying anything from there!
So I see a waxing kit.... I think, right on!!! I can do this myself... how hard is it?
I get my order which contains the waxing kit. And I read the instructions, just in case you should be a brain surgeon to perform such a task.
I heat the wax, then stir, then heat it some more. I take the wax out of the microwave... I was so excited by my do it yourself task that I spill it on my right hand. I say a very loud four letter word, put my wax down and the fun began!!
In all my brillance, I went to wash my hands ..... I rubbed them together... putting wax on my right hand. Another four letter word fell out of my mouth. I squirt soap on my hands, only to spread the wax around even more. So I had to dry my hands before I could attempt to get the wax off my hands. I grabbed a paper towel.... did you know paper towels stick to hands with wax covered all over them?! Wasn't a pretty scene!
Tried icing my hands..... didn't work!
Tried hot water.... didn't work!
Tried peeling the shit off my hands.... as you guessed, that didnt work either!
So I swallow my pride, knowing that no matter what I did, my hands would always be covered in wax, and called Juanita!
I reminded her about the time I cut my own hair and asked her how much she loved me. She immediately asked "What did you do?" I said "Well do you remember the email about the lady that waxed her buttcheeks together?" And she started laughing at me. I told her my situation.
The smartest person in the world...... after she got past all her laughing, told me to put Vegetable oil on my hands and it should come off. Brillant!! I hang up... go to the pantry, get out my vegetable oil and go to town. I'll be damned if that stuff didnt come off!! I immediately went up stairs, took a shower and came down to tackle everything I touched! Wow.... Juanita is the smartest girl in the world!! So right! LOL...
Needless to say.... I have learned not to be in a rush when trying to waxing my own eye brows! And I learned that maybe, just maybe... plucking is the easiest way to go!
Did I learn, hell no.....I'll be back at it again! :o)
I am just glad I tried waxing my eyebrows the first time and not my bikini area! Poor Juaniters would have had to have been called in to help a sista out!!! YIKES!!!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
first, they have pre waxed strips that you just rub to heat up and then apply. no container full of hot wax. second, can you imagine having to ask for help applying vegetable oil to your butt cheeks? no matter who you ask or how much you pay them to keep it quiet... it'll get out somehow. lmao.
Post a Comment