Friday, May 16, 2008

I got a "lurker".....

So I write my blogs just for something to do. Most of the time they make no sense right?! Well anyway, I have a fan! I learned today that someone I saw in passing at work, way back when.... follows my blog. Shout out to Suicidal Jane... LOL Anyway, really made me feel like a superstar in a wierd kind of way.
Am I that interesting? Or is it that she is that bored?! hehehe But I must admit... I too was nosing around the different blogs and did read hers a time or two. I suppose if you have a blog it is open for anyone to read unless you lock it down for your own reasons.
I admit I am no Dooce, but damn it I am trying!

On a heavier note... I must get off from blogging to go pick up the dead gutted rabbit that my stupid cat brought home today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

reading janes blog isn't really something you have to remember to do. everyday is a new adventure! i think you are well on your way to becoming a dooce. i love the wordless wednesday, especially when they're of payton. she's so cute!

Unknown said...

I'm not bored, I just love your posts. They're relatable.