Finally, the Subway story!
Last weekend we were in a local Wal-mart looking for a filter for our humidifier. We saw Subway and thought, "That sounds good!"
Keep in mind from previous posts that my hubby decided to try and quit smoking and so he was on his man period at the same time! It was like walking on eggshells.
So we argue about who is gonna go up to the counter to order. I lost, up to the counter I went to order.
I ordered for me, a 6in BLT. The girl behind the counter, no lie, put 2..... TWO pieces of bacon on my sandwich! I said "Um, can I get a little more bacon on that?" SHe says "Its gonna cost extra!" WTF... cost extra for more than two freakin pieces of bacon?! My response "I dont care if it costs me extra, I would rather 4 pieces than 2!" So I paid 50 cents extra for TWO more pieces of bacon!
On to the fixin's. "Lettuce, could you take about half of the lettuce off. I mean 4 pieces of bacon, dont want to out do that with all that lettuce, I already have the bread for that!"
Woodys sandwich... the Albuquerque Turkey. That sandwich contains, turkey, 2 pieces of bacon, cheese, avocado and then the fixins. I get turkey, cheese two pieces of bacon and fixins. I was charged seperately for the albuquerque turkey, then bacon, cheese and avocado (in which I did not get). Woody threw it away! Jerk, right! Told you.... man period!
So I write to the Subway office and inform them of what took place at that Subway. My last line is probably the reason I still have yet to hear from them. I said, Subway boasts about Jared loosing weight on their sandwiches. He was probably eating at that location!!
I dont think I will dine at a Subway for some time!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You have the worst luck at restaurants. When Subway finally gets back to you, and showers you with gift certificates, they'll shut down before you can use them.
Post a Comment