Monday, November 10, 2008

And others things I have been doing

Well... besides mourning the loss of the NKOTB tickets (post below), I have been up to just about everything else too. My littlest one has been dealilng with chronic ear infections. A total of 8 or 9 since starting daycare on June 2nd. I have an ENT appointment this Friday. I plan on asking for tubes rather than waiting for them to suggest it. It is sad to think that I forget what my child is actually like, how happy she really is.
Payton, now will say some words... Bye.... c'mon, MINE, Hannah and her personal favorite... NO! She will say a few others here and there but really, why say anything at all when your big sister talks for you all the time!
I have not smoked a cigarette since Sept 6th!! I have had a few drags here and there when I drink, but it tastes nasty then, so I would rather not smoke at all! Yey for me!
I am poor..... very poor... what else is new!
Hannah started a dance class and comes home every Monday talking about the things she learns at dance class. Not very exciting, but it makes her day, so whatever... I will pretend to be happy for her.
What else....... I will be moving after the beginning of the year... kind of excited for that. Where, I dont know, but its a for sure that we are moving.
I got all the time back I earned when I went back to work full time! So exciting!! So I get 28 days off in 2009! Go me, right?!
It is coming up on the busy time at work, I have not had interest in the computer other than to post stupid status messages on facebook or myspace.
So, that is what I have been doing. I havent even had time to be the nosey neighbor I once was. My husband, recently decided to quit smoking and I will tell you what.... that man should really invest in some Midol while not smoking!! Wow.... talk about man period! It's rough! I dont quite like him without his nicotine! The big A to the double S comes to mind... (love you sweetie!)
Um... enough rambling for now.... I must go get my kid to bed!
I will be back again real soon..... promise!

Oh..... idea..... my next blog can be my rant about subway!! ugh! punks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ever since you stopped smoking, I never see you anymore. Which is weird, because I don't smoke anymore either. Though I don't know how you manage to think it tastes gross. I have my first drag in a year a few weeks ago, and it tasted like ambrosia. How I miss that sweet, sweet nicotine. So what if my health insurance deductible is better and food has more flavor. I miss my death sticks!

And I am very sorry that the NKOTB didn't come. I was so happy for you when you won those 5th row seats.

Unknown said...

you can always hide the midol in a chunk of sausage... tell him you have something for him to try, make him chew slowly and an hour after swallowing, he'll be right as rain.


miss you guys SO much!!!