One thing about 4 year olds is that they have their own world they live in. They do things on their time and do things how they think they should be done. Take for example potty trainging a girl. You spend all this time teaching her that wiping needs to be done or she will get raw.
My 4 year old likes to call any piece of down yonder, her butt. And until she gets a little older I wont correct because it is one of those things... ya know?
Anyway, she still comes to us because she is raw from not wiping. We have to review wiping practices with her, wash her up, put desitin and then she is as good as new.
I just had a hysterectomy and the doctors also fixed something called a cystocele. Trying to explain to Hannah why mommy wasnt coming home from the hospital was something. I opted to just tell her that I had a belly ache and the doctors were going to fix me up and make it go away.
I came home from the hospital to lay around and do nothing. Hannah quickly picked up that something besides my tummy hurt. So to make it easier on her, I just said "Honey, mommys butt hurts." She looked at me will such seriousness and said "Well you should probably wipe it better and it wont!"
I tell you what.... this girl provides me hours of entertainment!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LMAO! Gotta love my little Hannah Banana! She is certainly a product of her mother! Love it!
Post a Comment