Everyone has stories they like to share about themselves or others. I would like to share the little things with you as I venture through life as a mother, wife, friend, sister, and daughter.
I have been married to my best friend for 7 years. I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls. Hannah, 6 and Payton, 3. I just moved to Kearney, Nebraska. I am new to the stay at home mom business. :o)
Well I have made my mind up. I am gonna start school! I am doing all the research needed to get done everything that needs to be done so I can register! I will keep you posted on my latest bout of spontaneity!
I'm going to take a continuing education class at UNM "The Business of Catering" and maybe that will get my butt in gear and I can have my business like everyone thinks I should.
2 comments:
Whatcha going to go to school for? : )
I'm going to take a continuing education class at UNM "The Business of Catering" and maybe that will get my butt in gear and I can have my business like everyone thinks I should.
Girl I'm glad you're going to go through with it. Regardless of what other's think or feel, just know you're making the right decision.
Love ya!
Ebony
Post a Comment