I went to take the Accuplacer test this morning. I didnt even try on the math section. Wasnt even worth the embarrassment of trying! So I need to take one class before the prereq math class. I tested into the prereq english and will test into the prereq reading class. I say will because I was 2 points off on the reading so the advisor told me to just retest since it was only 2 points, it was easy to do. I did my orientation online... the only thing left is registering in April and then going in May!
Oh and just in case I hadnt mentioned it yet. If anyone knows anything about me, my "dream job" is to be a flight nurse. You know a nurse on a helicopter?! Well.... I am doing it... After all these years of saying it I am making my dream start to come true!!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment