Has it really been over a month since I last signed in?
It was a busy month for me.
I had a BFF come out (my first friend) to come out and visit us out here. She stayed a week. We had a great time.
My parentals came the weekend after she left. They rolled their truck in Raton Pass as they made their way out. The truck was totaled. And after rolling 3 times, they walked away with a few bruises. I am thankful for that! They are amazing. Brushed themselves off, got a rental car and proceeded to come out here for their visit. Needless to say, it was a busy 2 weeks with them. I took dad to a couple dealerships and he left here with a new truck. Decided on the 2010 Toyota Tundra. That thing is a beast! They did make home to NM safely with no issues.
I got a job. Whoopie. Dont need this job, just working to get out of the house and have a few extra spending dollars.
I dont care about my weight anymore. I am what I am. Not gonna struggle to loose weight and be unhappy in the process. I just make healthy decisions and am happy with that.
hmmm.... nothing else to report here.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad your parents are okay. That's pretty scary. Don't kill yourself over your weight. Make good choices, lots or proteins and vegetables, and the weight will come off... or not. Woody loves you for you and not for being a size 0... and his opinion is the only one that matters. ^_^ I personally think you're a beautiful person.
Post a Comment