Thursday, March 4, 2010

For the record

Let me first remind you all that before I had Payton I weighed 126! I know I was really thin. Was I happy there? No! I couldn't gain weight. I tried everything to do it. I guess what it took was the 2nd kid and the hysterectomy.
I don't want to be super rail skinny. I just want to get to where I have less flab on my legs than I do right now. Make better sense?!
I skipped the gym yesterday because of my hips. They were acting up again and with the gym, it just made them hurt more. So I am off to the gym today to do some more treadmilling. I think I may consult the personal trainer there so I know what to do to get me to my ultimate goal of not being flabby! Thats all I want... no flab! Is that asking too much?! :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

backwards on the elliptical. Helps tone the legs, thighs and butt.