Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I could get used to this!

If you would have asked me two months ago about the thought of staying at home and not getting up in the wee hours of the morning to be at work five days a week at 6am, I would have told you that it was gonna suck! The thought of being a stay at home mom, really bugged me. I dont have patience to do something like that, and I like talking to adults rather than a child all day long. What could I possibly teach my kid?!

I take that back!!

I like the idea of it now! I really think I have the best job EVER!! I mean, we mastered potty training... we always drink out of big girl cups, no more sippy cups. We can count to 15 and sing our ABC's.
I get up when I want, usually no later than 7. I take as many breaks as I want in a single day. Use the phone and the internet when I feel like it!! I think I could get used to this not working stuff! I actually like it!
Every once in a while I go to lunch or do something with the neighbor lady.

I signed up to do a weeks co-leadering of the girl scout troop that Hannah is in! And I am providing Hannahs kindergarten class with their May Day snacks!
I finally made it in to the YMCA and took the girls swimming!

So excited about my new adventure!

And along the way, I HAVE managed to be a little less spazy and gain alot more patience! Imagine that!

No comments: