So today I am soooo tired.
One thing I hate about being in a new town is when your kid is sick, you dont know who to take them to so they will feel better.
We first moved here thinking we would have medical coverage at the beginning of the year. My hubby was the one guy to put his company over quota, so they denied him and the company now is on a different insurance plan. He says we were eligible on Feb 1, from what I see, it is March 1. Either way, my kid needs to see a doc.
Poor thing, coughed ALL.NIGHT.LONG! At one point she coughed so hard she puked.
We were well on our way to potty training and this cold came along and now she just doesnt want to use the potty.
F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-E-D!!!
Just thought I would throw that out there.
On a positive note....
Hannah had her first night at Girl Scouts last night and absolutely loved it! She has a really nice troop leader. She is a little bummed that she started so late because the other girls were getting some patches, but because she wasnt there, she doesnt get them. There is always a next time!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment