Friday, July 4, 2008
My own independance day!
One year ago today.... my step daughter and her friend were on a mission to ruin the days of unsuspecting individuals. My friend, Greta calls me up early in the morning and says "So the neighbors cars were vandalized last night" I said "the girls did it" She said "no I dont think they did" Then she proceeds to tell me that they slept outside on the trampoline!To make a very long story short.... the girls vandalized 5 cars in Greta's neighborhood! One of them, causing felony damage. The victims had one year to file police reports and press charges..... today..... time is up!I could care less if they were taken away for vandalizing.... but we as parents are poor as hell! They knew better.... they didnt use good judgement! They were out to impress each other!So needless to say... we are home free and I think those little girls should thank their lucky stars that no one pressed charges!!WHEW!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know how you two have been holding your breath, waiting for this day! So CONGRATULATIONS! CALL ME!
Post a Comment