So as I was strolling good 'ol Wal-mart today looking for pajamas for my two daughters, I found the cutest little princess nightgown for my very own princess Hannah. Its cute.... she just fell in love and had to have it.
Went to the baby section and well... we werent so lucky. I looked and looked. My second child is so opposite of Hannah. Payton likes to be warm all the time. Long sleeved, long pants are out of the question in mid July. So whats a second time mom to do? I did ponder the thought of perhaps going to another store. But no.. Miss Payton has such a ghetto second time mom, that I went over to the little boys section and found some Kung Fu Panda PJs. LOL.. Hey it was either that, Cars or Thomas the train.
Who cares if my little girl looks like a boy! I dont take her out in public with her boy pjs!
I dont think a pair of pjs will ruin her reputation just yet!!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
okay, i've always said that a girl can wear blue but little boys can't really wear pink. lol. boys pajamas are just as good as girls and for picky clothed kiddos who want pants... it's the way to go!
don't worry, i'm sure something worse than being put in boys pajamas will put her in therapy when she's 16.
I wouldn't worry until she posts videos of her dancing around in boxer briefs on youtube. And you have at least ten years before that happens.
You have nothing to worry about. I swear. Now, me on the other hand. IDK! LOL
Post a Comment