So a group of us from work planned for a week that we would all venture out for lunch this afternoon. Bennigan's was the place of choice.
The events were as follows:
We pull up and park and right behind us parks a "silver Saturn" that is overheating. We walk in and immediately get seated. (Good so far right?) OK so we order our drinks, and while we were waiting for them to come another waiter is walking the resturaunt asking people if they drive a silver saturn, it is on fire! I told the girls what I wanted from the menu and thought if that car is on fire, I am moving mine! So Tammy tells the waiter, I can point out whose car that is cause they came in as we did. Not only did she point them out, but she had to tell them, their car was on fire! LOL I go outside to inspect the car that is on fire only to find that it is no longer overheating and it is sitting in the parking lot just like any other car. I turn around and walk back in and the couple has already got up and left and were barreling outside when I tell them, their car is not on fire. I explain I went out so their car did not blow my car up, and we all make our way back inside to start and even more crappy experience!
I walk in to the waiter taking orders. I asked if they made my order... Juanita says "Of course", the waiter says "No, they wanted to leave you out!" I said ok and he walked away.
The food comes.... mine was good, we were all talking about how the price at Bennigan's has gone up. Juanita asks us if we see anything wrong with her sammich... Well, yeah, we see bread! No meat! She opened it up and it seriously had like one or two pieces of meat on it! LOL So it gets sent back. The waiter guy, did not appreciate that.
So a manager comes out and sort of nicely says she is sorry. Juanita gets her sammich, and the manager lady "Danielle" offers a half assed apology and walks away.
A while later, the manager lady comes by to ask if we need to go boxes. The girls who needed one said yes, and I said, getting our check would be great!
LOL... at 26 minutes of waiting for our check, Tennille starts calling out.... 26 minutes waiting for our check, 27 minutes waiting for our check, 28, 29.......
Danielle comes back with the checks... Tennille lets loose about how she wants the District Managers name... a card comes back, WITH another manager "Andrea", telling us to call tomorrow AFTER 5!! We were all on the same track with, well is he gonna be here after 5?!
We pay.... 3 of us had cash, 2 had cards. We waited another 20 minutes for them to run 2 cards!
I am already tired of typing the crappiest service experience I have ever received, as I am sure you are tired of reading... cause honestly a lunch should be no longer than 1 hour, right?
Well my lunch today was an hour and a half!!
You better believe we are calling "Sergio" tomorrow after 5!!! Oh and the last time we saw the waiter...... that was when Juanita sent back her sammich!!
Needless to say... my review of Bennigan's is all fingers and toes down!! I wont be back there for quite some time!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
okay, so the advocates had that issue with olive garden. i think it took them 2.5 hours when they all went... it's like these restaurants aren't equipped to handle large groups... or anyone for that matter...
I hadn't heard about the car being on fire... or not on fire.
Post a Comment