I may have blogged about this before and if my memory serves me correctly I did, but because I dont know how to link stories, I will just make a long story short.
In August, there were a rash of burglaries in my meighborhood, in fact, someone cleared my neighbors house completely out. They got greedy. About 2 weeks after it was cleaned out, I was awoken in the middle of the night by the sounds of metal banging together.
It was a few bright gentleman disassembling my neighbors trampoline and putting it in their truck, which was stashed away on the street behind our house.
I called the cops. They were caught.
That was August.
Today is April 8th. It is 5:49 pm. At 5:28 the doorbell rang. It is the Sherriff's department serving myself and my husband subpeonas to appear at a pre trial witness statement meeting. Here's the problem, it's tomorrow.
I dont mind being a good samaritan here and there. Give me some courtesy, and give me more than a few hours notice that I need to drive to the end of earth on my lunch hour to tell someone that I saw a few idiots stealing something so stupid!
I dont mind telling someone my story, I just dont want this guys attorney trying to change what I am saying.
Maybe I could just ask if they could replay the 911 tape... that was interesting all in itself!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm effing stupid. i wrote the code and didn't leave spaces so it tried to link to an empty address. i'm going to leave spaces between everything so remove spaces and it'll work.
(((fuck it, i'll email it to you)))
here's the code to link something. first, open the blog post that you want to link in a new window or tab.
it'll then link to your post. let me know if you get what i'ma sayin...
Post a Comment