It has been several months since my last post and a few since I promised to post an update!
What have we been doing?
Work deals!! The hubby accepted an offer today and will will be relocating to Kearney Nebraska. Yep, you read that right, Nebraska! Land of wind, cold, snow and tornados! How do I feel, GREAT!!
We are so super excited! So we have three weeks until we leave and two until I leave my job!
So... be on the look out for more blogs coming your way! I will be a stay at home mom. I am bound to have some good stories! Maybe not as good as the mooning episode from Hannah, but just as good! :o)
Keep checkin back and thanks for hanging in there with me!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG!! That's AWESOME! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment